Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today Shawn took Little J out on an adventure with his work people. We couldn't all go because someone needed to be home with the dawgs because it's a twelve hour day. I pretended to be a little disappointed that I couldn't go with them, but in a big way I was really happy about having a day to be alone. I don't get those very often anymore.

In addition to my four little pups (I'm halfway to being an octopupmom) and Little J's cat, I was also given responsibility for a small sheltie named Scruffy, who belongs to another couple who Shawn works with. Poor thing has been rather dejected for most of the day, lying by the door and making sad noises. But he's felt well enough to eat a few treats, drink some water, and go for several short trips around the neighbourhood. So I guess he's okay. Just misses his family. My pups are terrible hosts who've spent the day occasionally barking at their shy guest and trying to swipe pieces of his food. Jerks.



*

No comments: