Tuesday, August 25, 2009

even after you're gone

Insurance is finally moving on my new ring. I will soon be engaged again!

Today Little J and I set to work cleaning out the garage. We crumpled all the cardboard boxes and tied them up and put them out for the recycling guys to pick up. It was great to get rid of all those boxes (from the tiling project and from Little J's new furniture) and to make space in the garage again for CARS.

On the weekend, Little J's mother says she's finally taking back all the junk that she's been storing in our garage for the last year. I really hope this actually happens because I have absolutely had it with doing favours for this horrible woman. I want her stuff out of my garage, out of my life.

I also borrowed Shawn's dad's power washer and cleaned all the tile dust off our driveway this morning, which was kind of fun in a happy little OCD kind of way. In fact I've decided not to return this little toy right away because I'm excited about washing the garage floor when we've finally finished cleaning it out.


*

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Well after 7 (plus 20) years, it's about time you got engaged! lol

Love ya kiddo