Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Aggh. I'm so sore today from all the work I did yesterday on the floor. Everything hurts.

So I'm going to try and work at a more moderate pace from here on out. Something more manageable. I did manage to get a couple of things off my list yesterday in addition to getting a good start on the floor. I returned that stupid $170 extension cord that Shawn bought for no good reason. And this morning I finally got my hair appointment arranged for Friday. (This seems like a small thing but it's not since I haven't had my hair cut in as long as I can remember.)

Today I need to go back to the hardware store and buy more grout. And I want to work out - which I hope will make my sore body a little less achey. And I need to bag the weeds and grass we pulled out the other day so that it can be picked up tomorrow with the other yard scraps. And then, of course, I should really spend some more time grouting. Maybe I'll limit myself to 2 hours.

So that's the wildly exciting day I have planned, and yet, as I look at it, I can't seem to convince myself to get up off the couch. I'm so so so tired and sore. Maybe I should plan a nap instead.



*

No comments: