Thursday, August 06, 2009

I didn't work out yesterday after all. It was too hard to get off the couch. I did manage to buy the grout I needed, though, and to do a little bit - but not an excessive amount - of grouting. I also took Little J to the library so she could find the first two Harry Potter books. She is rereading that series again from the beginning. I still haven't read any of them and I'm not sure I want to. This kind of book just doesn't do the magic inside me that it seems to do in others. Or at least, the movies didn't.

After dropping Shawn off at the train station this morning, I went to the park so I could run outside. It was busier there than I expected it to be but it was so nice that it was cool enough to run outside again.

Now I'm back in my pajamas and enjoying toast and yogurt and coffee. Mmm. I think this day is going to be just fine.



*

No comments: