Monday, August 31, 2009

the autumn winds

We had the conversation. My mum called to talk about the email I sent and we had the talk. It was very unpleasant. I hate confrontation. I hate talking about money. I hate feeling taken advantage of and being too caught up in wanting us all to get along to fight about things that are bothering me. But I'm not like that, I don't fight.

So my mother said they never promised to pay half. I have no idea what that's about because the conversation was between them and Shawn. She says he must have misunderstood something. And maybe that's true. I have no idea.

They agreed to help out a little bit by paying for Little J's singing lessons. It's nowhere near "half" but it's something, anyway. Of course Shawn isn't impressed. And I'm just tired. I don't want to fight with my anyone.



*

No comments: