Sunday, August 09, 2009

More drama. C and Little J had a fight on the phone tonight and Little J called her a "bottom feeder". I seriously didn't teach her that, but wow, is it ever apt. C says she's getting an apartment at the end of the month and she wants the cat back at that point. Here we go round the mulberry bush... (This, of course, is why she's placing the calls to Child Protective Services, because she's planning to have us back in court again at that point.)

And in other news that has something to do with Life, I finished sealing part of the new floor last night and it looks beeyootiful. There's still lots more grouting to do, but it's nice to see what it will look like when it's done. If I just look at that section I can pretend we're finished. Shawn fixed the stair with a wood nosing and it looks great. I'm so glad he's getting good at this kind of stuff.

Tomorrow I get to grout all day again, I think. Whoopee!

*

No comments: