Thursday, August 14, 2008

storing up for the winter

Shawn is taking Little J on a road trip for about seven days. He's going to visit his mother and grandmother, my parents, and some of our friends. Little J will spend a few days with my parents while he visits people she doesn't know. I have been sort of excited about this because of the fact it would mean having the place almost to myself for a little while... and today, Big J announced that he wants to go too! Hallelujah!!!!! I'm going to have seven whole days of peace, quiet and privacy. I can sleep, I can read, I can sit around naked. I can waste time, I can fool around. I can do whatever I want.

It's not that I don't love these people. I really truly do.

But seven days. Think of it! What would you do with such a gift?


*

No comments: