Thursday, August 28, 2008

If I had a rocket launcher... I'd make somebody pay.

The other teacher showed up today and spent a lot of time hanging around with me, being cordial and self-deprecating and pleasant. If I hadn't been forewarned I think I'd have believed he was quite charming. I suppose it's possible that he really is pleasant and that the things that happened in the past are ... Past. But I'm not getting too close because I'm scared. He's already filed two grievances against staff members and has a long history of screwing over his colleagues with the students. Fortunately, his timetable works in opposition to mine so with luck we won't have to cross paths very often. People keep assuring me that he is bound to leave again in the near future and will leave me with full time work again... but I'm not counting on it.



*

No comments: