Monday, August 25, 2008

let me get to the point

This morning I went to the shopping centre to pick up Little J's pants which we were having hemmed, and to get more hamster food. (Exciting stuff.) And since then I've been doing a whole lot of nothing, enjoying my last day of summer vacation.

A woman from work phoned me this afternoon to ask if I was returning to the school this year. I thought that was awfully nice of her since I didn't know her extremely well and I was touched that she cared enough about the answer to call me to ask. I can tell that I've been alone for a long time because under normal conditions I wouldn't have even answered the phone let alone feel sappy like this. Hee. In any event, I'm feeling more positive about my half-time job and hoping for the best in terms of getting along with the other guy.

There's stuff I should do tonight before going to bed.... laundry, for example. And vacuuming the area where the cat lives... But I don't feel like it. I guess I can't wait to feel like it or it will never happen. But procrastinating until tomorrow seems like a good plan.


*

No comments: