Saturday, August 18, 2007

stereotypes

I am sore this morning after last night's run. I think I was a bit too ambitious for someone who has been so lazy for so long. I need to get back on track... and sometimes sore muscles are motivating to me for some reason.

There is no food in the fridge anymore except dog food, thanks in no small part to my recently acquired habit of ordering take out food all the time. I remember when I used to be health conscious. Hah. This morning, once the dogs have finished their breakfast, I am going to send them all to jail so I can go pick up a few groceries. There's still a week that I need to survive before the fridge can be left empty.

Early this morning, maybe around 6:00am, there was a little bit of a storm. I could hear the rain pounding down and wondered in my half-asleep state whether I should get up and close the front windows... but didn't move. And there was thunder. I wonder why it's so rare to hear thunder during the daytime. It happens every now and then that there's thunder and daylight at the same time... but most of the time it seems like it only happen at night.

Now it's pretty grey and dark outside, and I'd again like to stay in my pajamas all day, but I'm feeling too hungry not to go and find something for breakfast.

I think I want to take some pictures of my house before it's not mine anymore.


*

No comments: