Saturday, August 18, 2007

same small hitch

This day has felt more productive than any in awhile. Being lazy makes me feel sad. And I guess being alone (lonely?) makes me lazy. Today I tried to focus on getting things done. Like grocery shopping, and cooking a proper meal with vegetables in it, and working out. And getting some scripts written. All of that makes me feel better.

Some days I think I have body dysmorphic disorder. When I eat badly and do nothing I feel like I'm 500 pounds. On days when I eat well and exercise I feel like a supermodel. Realistically I know I am neither of these, but it doesn't matter when you feel that way. So it's important to do the things that make me feel the way I want to feel.

Another thing that feels good is knowing that it's less than a week now until I'll be with Shawn again.



*

No comments: