Sunday, July 06, 2008

If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love.

Please Get Back To Me Asap
Sunday, July 6, 2008 9:30 AM
From:
"MR SONG LILE"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,My name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.Should you be interested Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following:

Full names,
private phone number,
current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details, my email address is songlipt007@yahoo.com.hk. And this is my private phone number Is:+852-367-86701.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Song Lile.

No comments: