Thursday, June 05, 2008

You could have done better but I don't mind

I want you to stop fighting with each other.
I want you to stop putting me in the middle.
I want you to ask me how I am once in awhile instead of only talking about yourselves.
I want you to notice that when you settle at deadlock with each other it is always me who has to do something to fix it.
I want you to remember that while you have copious amounts of time to dedicate to this drama, I am trying to manage a full time job and school in between rounds.
I want you to see that I'm taking time away from my marriage and my life so you can hurt each other through me.
I want you to act like grown ups.
I want you to see that you're dragging me under with you.


*

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I want you to feel me loving you and being right here. ~tight hugs~