Thursday, June 19, 2008

lighten up baby i'm in love with you

I can never figure out why I make plans to go out at night when I just want to be home with my family.  I have to leave in ten minutes and I don't want to.  

I left work early (which didn't matter since I wasn't doing anything anyway) so that Shawn and I could go for a quick run, showered, and got ready to go.  Countdown to leaving now.

The real estate agent just called to say that he has an offer on our house (praise the powers) but he doesn't know the details yet.  And now I'm going to miss out on all the information while I am out at the play.  I wish there was some way to have two of me in these kinds of situations.  

Tomorrow will be another long dull day... it's awfully quiet at school without kids in the building, but I'm hoping I'll be able to do some of my psychology homework while I sit.  

Home late tonight.  Sigh.

*


No comments: