Wednesday, March 26, 2008

no friends of mine

I studied all morning and then wrote the first quiz in the psychology of working alliances course.  It was HARD.  Unlike the abnormal psychology course quizzes, this quiz was all long-answer questions and it didn't just test knowledge or even just understanding.  It went into the higher mental processes... like synthesis and comparison and application.  Requiring real thinking.  Yuck I hate thinking.  :)  I don't know how long I should expect the professor to take with the marking of this quiz... longer, I suppose, since he will be required to do some reading, but I hope I can get some feedback fairly quickly so I know if I'm on the right track.  I care a lot more about marks than I used to.  Nerd.

*

It truly amazes me that there is a certain tone that at one time I found tremendously appealing, hypnotic almost in its power.  And now that same tone makes me feel ill.  Literally ill.  I have changed.  It's not temporary.

*




No comments: