Tuesday, January 08, 2008

the phone never stopped ringing

I have large amounts of writing I need to do tonight.  I don't wanna.

*

The plumber came here again tonight to take out the pipes that were sticking up through the floor.  Tomorrow, rough fitting begins on the new cabinets.  At least, we think it does.  The kitchen place hasn't called to confirm this and we've not been able to get hold of them.  Wouldn't it be marvelous if we've gutted our kitchen and the company responsible for the new stuff disappears?

*

I'm feeling sleepy and unexcited about being back at work after the holidays.  I have to fill three more weeks with thrilling Drama games and activities before the semester changes over and I can start reusing old material.  I feel like I'm out of ideas. 


*






No comments: