Monday, September 10, 2007

Photo Journal part 1


Right now the weather is good. I'm told it will start raining soon and not stop for many months, but for now I am walking to work, which takes about half an hour. It's odd to think that I live in a big city because it has so many areas that seem very rural and not city-ish at all.

The lake has fog floating on its surface in the morning.



The slugs are the biggest I've ever seen in my life. I should really have put something near him for scale to make this clearer but that would mean, of course, getting even closer to him. As a sidebar, I've decided that my fear of bugs and other crawly things is going to be a problem for me if I continue living here, so I'm working on getting over it. Kneeling down to photograph this slug was therapy.


No comments: