Saturday, September 15, 2007

grow--ell

Tonight I got sauced with Shawn's stepmom which was actually a lot of fun because I think she's more like me than I've realised. When she decided to go pick up Fracture, I went with her, and then after that I let her pour me more red wine than I needed by FAR and we talked a bit about things that girls understand and boys don't even though the boys were there, and THAT was fun.

Now I'm thinking she and I could have a lot of fun if the men weren't with us and so I'm hoping we'll have a chance to play without them at some point. Is that wrong? Heh. I just like having girl talk. The thing is, I love women. I mean, I love men too, to lie with and life with, I truly do love you men. But when it comes to talking, no one is better than women, and that's the way it really is.

I enjoyed talking with C today so much after all these years. I'm hoping that we'll make this a regular thing. I don't mind paying for every single date we have if that makes it easier for her - I just want to have girlfriends again. I've missed that far more than I've realised.


*

No comments: