Monday, September 10, 2007

Photo Journal part 2







These pictures were taken this afternoon on my walk home. There is some, though very little, evidence that autumn is approaching. Where I come from, autumn is mostly yellow because of the abundance of poplar trees. Here, there is so much more variety that the colours are amazing. In spite of the rain, I predict autumn is going to be incredible.

These bluish-blackish berries grow wild absolutely everywhere, and I see people picking them and eating them quite often. I'm not sure yet what they are, but I'm thinking either boysenberries or maybe blackberries. I ate one today and it tasted sweet. I have no idea what the white berries are and I didn't eat any because I was afraid.





















































This last picture is the view from the bridge that takes me out of the park and back into suburbia where I stopped taking pictures.

4 comments:

Brat said...

Yes..blackberries. don't eat the white ones.

I want to live there,too.

Anonymous said...

Not only are they blackberries, they are absolutely delicious.

mischief said...

When you come to see me I will make a blackberry pie.

Brat said...

You're gonna COOK???? Wow, what an honour (notice the "u")..do we need to bring anything..like an antidote? :*