Sunday, July 08, 2007

try to figure out what all this is for

I'm holding my breath now while we wait for the home inspection to be done. I think we have until Saturday to get things in order. Financing is already settled - but the home inspection has to be reasonable before the transaction is complete. I'm a little frightened there could be something horribly wrong with the house that would make it not as good as it seems. And while we're prepared to do the kinds of repairs that are necessary at the twenty year mark (roof, furnace, hot water tank, etc.) as well as some pretty major renovations (like replacing all the icky carpet with wood and putting in new kitchen cabinets and appliances) , a major thing could still nullify the deal. I don't want that to happen. I want this yard. I WANT this yard. (So do the puppies; they told me so.)



*

No comments: