Monday, July 09, 2007

surprise

Shawn started his new job today. That means he's not able to hang out talking on the phone with me all day the way he did the last few days. Makes it seems more like he's really gone.

The home inspection is set for Wednesday morning, so I'm hoping we'll have some definite answers and decisions made by the end of that day. It will feel better to have things more certain.

*

I have work to do again, thank goodness. I've been trying to think of something I could be working on so that when I submit my invoice it won't say please pay me for being me. But I don't really know enough about the project to direct myself this way and I've been in a state of confusion feeling at loose ends, but not really wanting to do any work, yet wanting to have some reason to ask for my pay. This is where being on salary is an incredible thing because I am certainly not earning my keep.

*

No comments: