Monday, July 20, 2009

You're at your best when you've got the guns turned 180 degrees

I think I've made up for the strange awkwardness with the guy who asked me to the football game. At least, I really tried to. And he seems normal again, not uncomfortable or anything. Whatever it was, it seems to be alright now.

This morning we had an oral exam and I think we did just fine with it, my group, at covering all the bases. That just leaves the final exam in that class. In the other class my partner and I finished our final video interview after class, so I just need to type up a quick analysis of if, and then that course is finished too. Hallelujah!

I am so eager to get home, I can hardly stand it.



*

Last night I was visited and it was the most warming thing that's happened in a long time. It's nearly impossible to explain that kind of love.


*

No comments: