Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quixotic

Today my parents took us to see Don Quixote, which was really well done. Sometimes I feel like I got ripped off by taking my theatre training in a way that allowed me to focus so much on acting at the expense of other aspects of theatre that might really come in handy in real life. Now. But it wasn't the program with which I should honestly find fault. It was my own choices. It's not that I no longer like acting, it's that I no longer like actors.

I'm missing home a lot. I don't miss home by crying about it or having a bad time here. It's just that sometimes I feel angry as though I'm being held captive. This is all in my imagination.

Still haven't called Jesse. I don't know how to talk to him now. Of course I'm assuming he hasn't changed although I have, so much, and this might be the most self- absorbed thing a person could even say. Or think.

There's homework assignments coming due next week for me and I'm really feeling crabby about the groupwork thing even though I see its purpose. Sometimes the caring and sharing just becomes too much.

I've pecked this all out on Shawn's iPhone. How's that for weird?



.

No comments: