Saturday, May 03, 2008

shinezilla

This week I have been noticing an improvement in the efficiency of my studying.  It had been a long time since I'd had to do work like this and it took a bit of time and effort to get back into the right mode.  But now that I'm back into it I feel it starting to come more easily.  I am able to focus again for longer periods of time and to get more done in the time that I spend.  I am becoming a student!  This week I got through two chapters instead of the recommended one, and I'm hoping I might even get through half of another before the weekend is out.  Next week I have play rehearsals every single day after school, and the week after that is the show.  So I'm going to have less study time available to me for the next two weeks, providing motivation to work ahead now while I can.  The sooner I get all my quizzes written the sooner I can start working on the big projects.

*




No comments: