Sunday, May 18, 2008

it's alright to get caught stealing back what you've lost

First of all.  Yuck.  Seriously.

*

So the show ended Friday night and after four consecutive days of working fifteen-hour days, I have been operating in a haze.  I napped yesterday afternoon and again today, and have been going to bed early.  And I'm still wiped out.  Fortunately, tomorrow is a statutory holiday and so I'll have one more day to work on recovering.  It may not be possible to get enough sleep before work on Tuesday even if I stay in bed the entire time.  In fact we are supposed to be going to Whistler for the day tomorrow, but this won't happen if the rain that has been forecast actually arrives.  If we go, I might have to sleep through the driving.

*
 
The weather has been beautiful this weekend and the pups and I have spent lots of time outdoors, me mowing the lawn and pulling up weeds, and the pups eating lots of grass and dirt.  (Some of us have also been barfing up bits of greenery but I won't name any names.)  Shawn has determined that air conditioning will be a necessity for him to survive summer in this house with it's sunny south-facing backyard.

*

No comments: