Sunday, May 04, 2008

only just a few miles down the road

Today has been productive, much more so than the average Sunday.  We got up early so we could go for breakfast at Shawn's Dad's, who just so happens to make the best oatmeal waffles in the world.  This got our day off to a good start, both the breakfast and the early rising, because it meant getting a jump start on things that needed to be done.  

When we got home I managed to finish another chapter in my psychology book, meaning I'm far enough ahead now that when I have to lose some time because of the play, I won't end up behind schedule.

With that done, I went out to buy costumes, props and paint that I needed for the show, and made it home in time to make us some lunch.   After that I got outside and mowed the front and back lawn (a job which is definitely equivalent to an hour and a half at the gym), refilled all the bird feeders, and raked and added leaves to the compost.  

Now it's 4:30 and I'm showered and in my pajamas and ready for bed.  :)


*

No comments: