Monday, November 19, 2007

quiet now

I've been having one of those inexplicable blue days. Maybe it's because I'm tired, tired from a busy weekend and needing a little more rest before returning to work. Maybe it's the anticlimactic feeling that comes after something really exciting. Or maybe it's because I'm worried, as usual, about Little Puppy, who has seemed strangely lethargic recently. Or maybe I need to eat more vegetables, exercise more, quit wasting money, and do a better job of keeping the house clean. Maybe it's all those things. I don't know. I just feel kind of down.

*



*

2 comments:

Brat said...

~hugs~

btw..I could strangle you for getting me hooked on that plant game...I'm losing sleep! That is, if I didn't completely adore you.

mischief said...

Good, work on that spreadsheet for me then... ;)