Monday, November 05, 2007

love you to love me


Yesterday I planted things in planters. I've never lived anywhere where it made sense to plant things outside at this time of year - but here, it's common to put out winter plants and after consulting with someone at the nursery who knew things about what to choose for winter months, this is what I came up with.


*

Today was hard. And by the end of it all I just felt beaten up and wounded all over. I was glad things seemed to turn in the right direction by the end of it... but even having to confront people in the first place is hard for me. I don't like confrontation in the least - but it arrived at a point where I had to say something. So I guess it's good that I came out with what needed to be said, and it was also good (and surprising) to have support from people I didn't expect to have support from. I just wish it hadn't been necessary in the first place. And I really really hope it's over now. Because I'm getting weary.


*

No comments: