Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Salmon and Elk Part II

My meeting with Einstein was good. Sometimes he is easily appeased and sometimes he has questions that I cannot answer. Today he was easily appeased. He suggested when the project is over I might like to come and work for him facilitating workshops for executives. Interesting. Corporate World Beckons to Public Servant Numero Uno.

Finally there was enough eyebrow waggling (and a bit of carrot dangling), enough so to convince me to become productive again and therefore I completed writing the first lesson in the module. I am now on a lesson-a-day schedule in order to meet a deadline of next Tuesday for this section. I'm relieved to have a schedule. It makes it so much easier to start.

Tenacious D wants to type with his tongue. Go D Go. (Once granted permission he loses interest, of course.)

On Friday our new bed frame will finally be delivered. It's been so long since we ordered it that I can barely remember what it looks like.


*

No comments: