Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Salmon and Elk

Chronology - (I asked them to strive for depth of response rather than sequences of events. But I listed my own experiences. Do as I say, not as I do.)

Friday - "Welcome welcome". The children said this like robots when they were being watched but when they were alone with me they became more like normal kids. Better.
Saturday - Spiderman - could not eat popcorn at 9:00am but found it a better time for movies than evenings when I am likely to fall asleep. Afternoon - selection of window coverings for the new house. Ended up with things I had not anticipated. Evening - stood up another time by realtor K - cemented decision to rent out house. Nervous but pleased.
Sunday - an endless fiesta of eating. When I was a vegetarian I was far too thin. My mother worried that I had stopped eating (I had not). I enjoy food far too much to ever be anorexic.
Monday - rain, a little hail in the morning. Complaints from girls about straight hair becoming curly. Heartless responses. Afternoon sunshine. Complaints from girls about heat. Heartless responses.
Tuesday - morning - a reunion. It takes so little time for them to get over the novelty of *me*. Afternoon - awaiting a conference call with Einstein.

*

My bunny rabbit has moved to the house diagonal from us and I feel sad that he has decided to stop visiting us even though I can still see him when he's in their yard. Once the fences are up I fear he won't come back to visit anymore at all.

*
I think we need to build a deck in the backyard.

*

No comments: