Tuesday, May 15, 2007

let me get to the point

Not missing a deadline. But definitely missing a part of my brain. I've been writing since 8:00am (with a lunch break to walk the pups) and am slowly feeling a frost spread over my brain that is making it move in slow motion. I wonder why I always do this to myself. It would have been so painless to write one section each day for a week. Instead I have to do all seven on the last day.

It was great fortune that GDJ didn't arrange a conference call, otherwise I would have had to crunch a lot harder to get things done by 1:00. As it stands, since L seems to knock off early and GDJ is MIA, I can finish it later tonight if my brain continues its slow shutdown. Shawn is playing hockey tonight which means I'll have some alone-time to get things finished.

*

No comments: