Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life could be a dream sweetheart

Sometimes I believe that my dreams overlap with reality. I want to believe that, which makes it easier. Some religions say this is true.

*

GDJ isn't taking income tax from my paycheques. I guess that makes it my responsibility to keep track of my invoices and pay my taxes later. What a nightmare. I can barely keep track of things from minute to minute. I don't want to have to be organized. But I guess it's better than going to jail for tax evasion.

In the new federal budget, the Finance Minister announced plans for a new rebate for people purchasing fuel efficient vehicles. There will also be a penalty for purchasing gas guzzlers. I wonder where my little car would fit in this scheme if I was buying now. Shawn, of course, sees this as yet another reason that we ought to buy another car. Shawn loves buying stuff. The expression, "You can't take it with you," was written for Shawn.

On the weekend he bought an XBox 360 which now makes three game consoles in our house. He's been using it a lot this week but I am anticipating it joining the console graveyard before too long. Shawn, of course, says he needs these consoles for his career. Hee.


*

No comments: