Saturday, April 26, 2008

in this way Mr. K will challenge the world

In a burst of guilt-induced enthusiasm, I finished Chapter 8 this afternoon and wrote the quiz.  I got 100% on the multiple choice questions!  There are still 3 short answer questions that need to be marked by the professor so I won't hear back about those until the regular work week begins, but I'm really pleased that the first part of the quiz went so well.  I hope the second part carries on similarly.

*

After our afternoon of wrestling our huge backyard back under our control, we are tired.  It's a lot of work mowing and trimming that much grass and we're accustomed to being lazy.  We're going to watch a cheesy romantic comedy and then go to bed early.  

I have a strange twitch in my left eye that has been pestering me all week.  It might be related to the cold I've been fighting, or maybe the arrival of hayfever season, irritating my eye.  Or maybe it's caused by grade ten boys.  In any case I hope if I get some sleep this weekend it will subside.

*


No comments: