Saturday, April 26, 2008

i think you're wrong

I've been spending today like I don't have homework even though I'm going to regret it later.  We went out for breakfast and then to the hardware store to get those special giant brown paper bags for lawn clippings so they can go directly to compost.  Then we went to the bird food place and got some new birdseed for the feeders and also a really neat weird lawn statue that's also a birdbath.  He's a tribal-looking man meant to look like he's carved out of lava rock and the bath is in his hat.  Pretty neat.

After that we came home and Shawn cut the grass while I did the edges and pulled weeds and filled the bird feeders and the birdbaths and other yard stuff.  The back yard looks good now and I'm finally out of things to do that can help me procrastinate, short of cleaning the house.  And when it comes to that, I'd actually rather study.  


*

No comments: