Saturday, April 19, 2008

conventional methods

Shawn did our taxes today and we were surprised to learn that we'd get a refund rather than owing money.  In truth I am still half-wondering if he made a mistake.  But it's hard to make a mistake with QuickTax.  I guess we'll see.  In any case it's good to have them done before the deadline.

*

I finished my chapter on stress disorders and am now reading about mood disorders and suicide.  It's not a cheerful chapter - but very interesting.  The next quiz comes at the end of this section.  

The sailing classes start in a few weeks and I am feeling a little unsure about how I will manage to keep up my psychology studying while also studying the sailing course information to prepare for the licensing test.  It's going to be a lot at once.

*

Last night I had a dream which was very warm and loving.

*

No comments: