Saturday, December 09, 2006

R&G cancelled on us tonight - and I felt that naughty sense of relief at not having to deal with people. Instead I could just have Shawn all to myself. We went for a walk, which was lovely, because it's been too cold here for the last couple of weeks to even be outside for more than two minutes... but tonight it's just wintery but possible to walk as long as you wear your mitts and hat. We went into the new house, which is totally illegal, and walked around with a flashlight to see how things are going. We found the bong that belongs to the construction workers that have been smoking in what will one day be our kitchen.

After that we walked to the grocery store. Having a grocery store within walking distance of the house is one of the things I'll miss when we move. I don't know why, but walking home with a couple of grocery bags on a regular basis is so much less painful than doing a big shop once every week or two.


*

No comments: