Sunday, December 10, 2006

I woke up on a cold blue morning

Sunday. It's blue outside, but not the kind of blue that has anything to do with clear skies. Just the kind of blue that means winter when the clouds reflect the snow and the snow reflects the clouds, back and forth and up and down, casting the world into grey blue winter for what seems like forever.

Shawn asked if I would consider living in California. A company there has expressed interest in him. I don't know how I feel about that - and I don't think he knows how he feels either. The city in which the company resides actually seems quite nice - not big and scary like Los Angeles or Anaheim. And of course I am always appealed to by warm weather. But living in the US isn't really what I want, especially not long term. It's something to think about, anyway.

Today we have resolved to try and tidy up our house a bit. Things really fell into disarray the last little while, and even more so after I started working outside the house so much... but I think we're finally both feeling better enough to have the energy to try and get things back under control.


*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from California. If you tell me what city it is I can tell you about it.