Saturday, December 16, 2006

Do you have the time to listen to me whine?

We were supposed to go to a party at K & R's place tonight. They live fairly close, which meant we could have gone just for a short time and then come home without it requiring much effort. But honestly. It turns out that we just don't like people very much.

I don't know what happened. I used to love going out. I used to love being around people all the time. Now I'm pretty antisocial and so is Shawn. It's good that we're on the same track right now. There have been times in our relationship when I was feeling sociable and he wasn't, and vice versa. That means spending way more time apart. But now we seem to agree that staying home together is the nicest thing there could possibly be.

We're going to go for a walk in the snow and peek at our new house.


*

No comments: