Sunday, November 23, 2008

i want too much

The corn chowder was kind of yukky. I can never tell if I don't like my own cooking because I'm a bad cook or if it's because after cutting the vegetables and stirring the pot for so long that I get sick and tired of the smell of the food I'm cooking so I don't want to eat it. I can't tell because people are polite and they don't admit it if you've made something that doesn't taste very good.

*

Today is Little J's birthday party and we are going to the YMCA with a group of girls for swimming and pizza. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I do look forward to her having fun.


*

Things, I am afraid to say, have been quiet for a few days. I have no idea what that means, whether it means C is hiding things from us or whether she is actually staying out of trouble. It's always a concern, but I do enjoy the moment of peace and hope it lasts long enough for my heart palpitations to subside.

*

No comments: