Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today my car got rear-ended at a stop sign because the woman behind me was driving too fast in the snow. This marks the fourth time I have had this kind of car accident, and the second time that there wasn't any damage. Both times that there was no damage it was a woman driver that hit me.

The two times that my car was damaged it was male drivers. One of them was drunk out of his mind and got taken away by the police. It turned out he had no insurance and so I ended up having to pay the deductible. The other guy drove off and didn't stop, and so I got to pay that deductible too.

I kind of knew I was going to get into a car accident today. It wasn't surprising because the roads were awful after all the snow we've had. I wish the world would stop when it wasn't safe outside.


*

No comments: