Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Unbelievably, the HR guy who is assigned to investigate my harassment complaint called me in to meet with him again today.  He told me that Crazy Sue phoned him and told him she is interested in meeting with me and a mediator.  He asked if I was interested in pursuing this.  I struggled not to scream.

I told him I would consider it and respond to him tomorrow.

I am not considering it.

I am pretending to consider it.

Tomorrow I am saying no.  Calmly.

Is this ever going to end?


*

4 comments:

meno said...

Probably not for a while. They just really want this to go away so that they don't have to deal with it.

mischief said...

This process is so much slower than I anticipated it would be. The collective agreement promised it would be done within ten days. So far it has been eighteen and I am beginning to think we're not even halfway there.

Therese said...

...and fuckloads of diamonds....

Secret Agent Woman said...

Yikes. Not quickly, anyway.