Saturday, May 11, 2013

time is on my side

It's happening for real now.  I filed the paperwork and have now heard back from the official who will be initiating the investigation.  He warned me that Crazy Sue will receive a full copy of my written statement.  I might be about to meet Extracrazy Sue and that thought is rather terrifying.  However, my Drama production goes up next week and I cannot take a single day off work to hide from her, which might otherwise be tempting.  According to the contract, this investigation has to take place within a ten day window (comparable to the time window supplied by Sears when I paid them to fix the lawn tractor), which means, at least, that even if it doesn't happen right, at least it will happen fast.



*

2 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

Ooh, good luck! And keep us posted.

mischief said...

Thank you! I'm nervous. I probably will be writing nothing BUT for the next week or two.