Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dear Spin,

I read it all the time, to be honest, because I have a lot of things I want to share with you that I think about writing characters and writing papers and cutting the grass and opiates and running and CBT, and lots of other things. I say them to myself when I'm mowing the lawn and I always leave a triangle now, always. It helps me stop worrying about not being perfect, and it helps me remember.

And osmosis of course flows in both directions, not only one. I learn from you; I understand other people in my life better because of you. Today you explained something about pain that I did not understand before, and which I appreciated. I keep trying to understand all of that, how the pain and the numbness are achieved and managed - before and after. I have a lot to learn. But I want to learn it and that is what I think makes people different and more susceptible, the wanting. I think you understand that.

I am glad about lots of things you are doing right now, for you.

Love Wink




*

No comments: