Tuesday, February 13, 2007

you always come around

It's 8:20. According to the original plan, we were supposed to meet at 8:30. I know I'm not going to be across town by that time, but he still hasn't called. Waiting waiting. I could definitely have afforded to sleep in today.

I wonder if my obsessive thoughts about sleeping have to do with the new bed or if I was always like this and just forgot. I just love sleeping. Love it. I love the free pillow that came with the bed. Fortunately Shawn doesn't think it's so great - which makes it mine. Ahhhh... I'd like to go lie down right now, but I don't want to show up for this meeting with bed head.

It's funny how about only four weeks of being a real teacher again, I'm back in anxiety mode at the thought of someone else subbing for me. I'm worried about what terrible things they'll do while I'm gone. And it's not even really my job. (Some people like to borrow trouble.)

We did end up skipping the Rally class again (two weeks in a row). Seems a waste to pay for a class we're not taking, but I feel less guilty now that we have everyone in Obedience instead. At least Little Puppy is going out and socializing and becoming braver. It shouldn't really matter so much where. I just get guilty easily.


*

No comments: