Saturday, February 03, 2007

there will be an answer

Things are better for the most part. It's surprising how a decision to get better can make the change happen, if the decision is well timed. I decided to get better. That doesn't mean I'm all better, but it means I'm working on it. And not so sad anymore... at least not now. I decided to try and make the most of the good things, and make the sort-of-okay things better. I'm glad to know I can have some control over my feelings again.

*

We accidentally shoplifted today. We were trying coats on the puppy to make sure we got the right size, and when we found the one we wanted, we wanted him to wear it out of the store. So we pulled the tag off and brought it to the cash register, along with our other purchases. After we got halfway home, we realised that we hadn't been charged for the coat. So now we have to go back. Bleh. At least it's not too far from home.

*

Tonight we are going for dinner with R&G. We've made plans to eat with them so many times in the last little while, and something always comes up to prevent it from happening. G wants them to take us out to thank me for administering her exam for her - something I don't really consider a big enough deal to warrant buying us a meal... but it's a nice thought. Anyway, both Shawn and I have developed a cold (stupid kids) and were tempted to cancel once again. We decided against this, however, because we don't want them to start thinking we don't like them or something, when in fact we just don't like anyone. So dinner it is. We really mean it this time.


*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh
Dog boys heh
Sniff butt
Scratch you wow wow wow
Run run
Cat me me me hah
Good me

mischief said...

I love you Black Kitty.