Wednesday, January 17, 2007

in case you think you love me

* I need more than eight hours of sleep in order to feel okay.
* I drink more coffee than I should.
* I am addicted to aspartame.
* I brush my teeth too hard and make them hurt.
* Sometimes I pick at my cuticles until they bleed.
* I never lie to other people but I lie to myself all the time.
* Sometimes my desire to be liked keeps me from saying things I should say.
* When I don't say things I should say, I think mean things.
* I can be very oversensitive and emotional.
* I get lost easily when I'm driving. I get lost easily in my head too.
* Being tidy does not come easily but I feel upset when things are messy.
* I don't like being corrected.
* I tend toward obsessive compulsive behaviour and thinking patterns.
* Sometimes I cry for no good reason.
* Sometimes my good reasons for crying aren't really good reasons to anyone but me.

*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And yet I still love you. Imagine that.