Monday, September 04, 2006

all your dreams are on their way... see how they shine.

Shawn drove me to the radio station this morning which was helpful because I was nervous and wouldn't have been able to drive and bite my nails at the same time. It was also helpful that Ty, the host, let Shawn sit beside me while I talked so I wasn't alone with the microphone and my jitters. It actually went pretty well, and Ty kept his promise, lots of questions, so it wasn't hard to keep talking. When that was done, we went to Tim Hortons for breakfast. I never tire of Tim's coffee and cheese croissants.

***


This morning when I woke up there was a message from the pixie that said: Sail on silver girl, sail on by, your time has come to shine.

I've decided to sing that for my audition tomorrow.


***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gift now pales in comparison to yours. You make me blush, Mouse! Congrats on your radio spot: Pam and I listened to you through internet. Bravo!