Wednesday, June 28, 2006

and i guess that's what it takes

Tonight I talked to the invisible pixie. I miss her when she's gone. When she comes back I don't feel like being angry with her for being gone, I just feel like talking as fast as I can to tell her everything she's not heard in awhile, and listening as hard as I can to catch everything she might say to me.


This afternoon I spent time with my new friend, jw. When I talk to her I feel like I know her already although we are still early in getting to know each other. I trust her already somehow.

1 comment:

Dolphin said...

Love you and miss you muchly. It's been a little over a month. If S isn't picking up your emails to read you'll have some when you return. heehee.

Man, I miss you. Came to read here again just to hear your voice. :)

I miss the wee pixie too. But yes, strangely I never feel angry with her when she's gone. I just wait and hold my breath to see her again...