Saturday, September 03, 2011

Reasons I hate driving Shawn's car

4.  He loves it outrageously which makes me frightened I will do something to damage it.

3.  He pulls the park brake up so hard that I need to use two hands to get it down.

2.  The clutch is so much more sensitive than mine that I accidentally rev the engine at every stop light, giving the false impression to people around me that I might like to race. 

1.  His car has been lowered so much that when I go over bumps I feel like I'm on a hayride.



*




5 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I hate it when parking brakes require two hands. It makes me fume because I don't like to feel weak.

Hayrides are great fun. What's the problem?

mischief said...

Good point. I do like hayrides. I've been looking at this all wrong.

Jerry said...

They have a newfangled thing out nowadays. It's a auto-no clutch-transmission. Probably a fad.

secret agent woman said...

ha ha at Jerry.

P have always driven a clutch until I got the Prius, which is only available in automatic. And now I'm a total convert.

mischief said...

I prefer a manual transmission. But I do not know exactly why.