Saturday, September 03, 2011

An insipid television doctor announced the other day that it was in our best interest to achieve orgasm at least 200 times per year for optimum health.  A short while ago this same man suggested it was good to drink 1-2 glasses of red wine per day.  (I figure if I drink nothing Sunday through Thursday I can have 12-14 drinks on Friday or Saturday.  Will this same plan work for orgasms, I wonder?)  Normally television-doctor health advice goes in the same pile with the flyers from the Jovies, but I think I could get on board with this doctor if he keeps recommending wine and orgasms.

*


7 comments:

Jerry said...

Let's see...that works out to about four orgasms per week.

Oh.

secret agent woman said...

I am am perfectly fine with both those health recommendations.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

What is this orgasm you speak of? Can you have it with the red wine, or does it have to be ingested separately? And if so, what is the waiting period between them, and any interactions that may ensue?

mischief said...

Jerry, my math worked out the same as yours. Doable, don't you think?

Secret Agent, you are a doctor yourself, yes? Good to have your endorsement.

Susan, in my experience these are best ingested separately, wine second. But I heartily recommend experimentation, and don't assume you need a partner for either one. x

glnroz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heartinsanfrancisco said...

Ouch. So you think no one else would have me? Maybe if they drink the wine first...

mischief said...

Not at all! Just that sometimes it's better without. :)